Friday 23 January 2009

Hooked on: more boudoirs in London! {Part II}

as promised yesterday, here's a mini tour to two of my favorite boudiors in London, they're two very different styles as you'll see... it's also my first time linking to Hooked on House, a great site for those (me included) hooked on house! Check out what other great bloggers are hooked on today here.

First up is the wonderful, packed with full of antiques and vintage items, I call it the Union Jack House! gorgeous as any other french boudoir but make no mistake, this is clearly a British boudoir, I think the union jacks make it quite clear dont you? ;)

all the artworks are just beautiful!

is it too greedy to want this house and all the owner's stunning dresses?

and could I take the china cardboard too?

My other favorite is the "Winter Palace", pure white walls, furniture and floors! I have a huge thing for white rooms and they might not be practical to live in, but they're so pretty! I'd love to see this house in person!


how great is this? there is even a little boudoir in the kitchen!

I just want to take the whole set of furniture! and Happy Friday everyone, have a fab weekend!

Don't forget it's the last day to enter the Giveaway!

via desire to inspire

(images from the amazing site Airspaces)

26 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

The first house is really not in my style/taste but I actually really like it.

Jill GG said...

I love all the ivory and gold... I would love to just hang out in those rooms for a bit and soak up the inspiration! Great pics...

Lindsay said...

i loooove the white room!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Ahhh, what lovely rooms. Fabulous post. If I had dresses like that, I'd display them, too. Thanks for joining my blog party!

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, I love the all white ones! And how fun is it to have a disco ball in such a formal room?!

paula said...

that kitchen is so dreamy.

Anonymous said...

That second house is ABSOLUTELY KILLING me! Every time I tell myself I will use a little more color in my decorating, I see a space like this and all my intentions go out the window!

Have a great weekend!

Mirka said...

the first house is so lovely! i want to move in... x

inkWELL Press said...

Love all that china! I love all that white too, but don't think I could live there I'd worry all the time about muddy kids and dogs! :)

Anonymous said...

oohlala, those first few photos are so elegant and regal. definite inspiration!

please sir said...

Stunning! I love all the dishware - wow these are gorgeous photos.

Couture Carrie said...

Wow! What stunning spaces! I particularly love the oversize antique mirrors!

amy b.s. said...

the white is so crisp and refreshing!

Jenny - pygmeestyle.blogg.se said...

They are both really lovely! The sofa in the first one is so nice and the china too, but I like the complete white set in the second.

Velvet and Linen said...

Gorgeous romantic images.
Have a great weekend Tina.

xo
Brooke

Courtney said...

Oh, the china cabinet in the first place is amazing, and I love the White Palace! I have been so taken with all white interiors the last few months!

Have a wonderful weekend, Tina! xx

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

all that white space is so appealing and unbelievably fresh. love your blog btw...care to trade links?

cassandra said...

oh my. the first house is fantastic! and a DISCO BALL!! how unexpectedly glamorous and playful! what a gorgeous find. i'm tucking these images away for inspiration :)

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

Beautiful choices...love them all!
Thanks for sharing!
-Kim

C'est la Vie said...

Yeah these are so posh!!!Love them...Great find....Keep it up!

Callie Grayson said...

oooo, i so an swooning over the "Union Jack House" everyone needs a disco ball in the living room! for when the girls come over for drinks and the impromptu dancing!!!!
and I would love the china pantry too with all the china!!!!!!

Porchlight Interiors said...

i really love the first boudoir. It's so full of life. The second is also very lovely, i would need a little bit od colour though. Hayley

Rachel Follett said...

Such great spaces and those dogs are just too much. Lovely post!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH Why am I just now seeing your blog for the first time. I am loving it. Thank you for commenting and introducing me to it. I have to add you to my blogroll. Daisy~

Brown Button Trading said...

was trying to choose my favourite image to mention, but impossible!love it all, awesome post xx

Nicki's Notebook said...

Thank you for leaving a comment for me - so that I could find your gorgeous blog!! I love it!! Those two London interiors are immense, the first one in particular.

I lived in Bath two years back, lovely city! xx

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.